CONFIDENTIAL AND ANONYMOUS SUPPORT
Children, Youth, Adults:
Indigenous, newcomers to Canada, all walks of life
"PEER SUPPORT IS NOT SCRIPTED. IT DOES NOT FOLLOW STEPS. IT IS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP. IT COMES FROM THE HEART THROUGH INSIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE GAINED FROM EXPERIENCE."
Whole Hearts Mater offers the services listed below, and many more. Fell free to CALL or EMAIL for more info.
At Whole Hearts Matter, we provide a number of ways to receive the support you are looking for. Each option provides an approach tailored to meet your unique and individual needs.
Mental Health Well-Being
- Suicidal ideations
- PTSD, C-PTSD
- Bullying & harassment
- Domestic Violence: support for Children and Adults
- Abuse: verbal, emotional, physical, financial, sexual, etc.
- Sexualized violence: assault, rape, coercion
- Respectful communication
- Setting boundaries
- Respectful and non-violent communication
- Discipline vs. punishment
- Breaking family cycles
- Brain development education
- Single parenting
Recovery & Tools
- Community resources
Life - Coaching
- Employment: writing resumes and cover letters, job interviews, etc.
- Preparation for the police entry exam SIGMA
- Speaking up, asking for what one needs : firm and kind, assertive, respectful
- Finding a Warrior within
- Designing logos, flyers, websites, business cards, etc.
Workshops & Training
- Educational Workshops on variety of subjects offered to schools, institutions, immigration centers, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Facilitating classes for parents
- Facilitating workshops for couples
- Loving body image
- Non-verbal communication
Intergenerational Trauma Healing