Insights & Connections UNCENSORED
TO ADVERTISE, SUBMIT AN ARTICLE, ASK QUESTIONS, OR HELP DISTRIBUTE PRINTED COPIES, PLEASE EMAIL:
Dear Readers! At a time when outside opinions are increasingly being silenced or excluded from the mainstream media, there is a greater need than ever to ensure the public has a forum in which to share thoughts, debate opposing points of view and therefore better understand those from all sides of the socio-political realms. Insights & Connections values free speech and the exchange of ideas, even if some readers may find the views expressed herein challenging if only because of who is speaking. Simply put, all opinions and viewpoints matter. When we dismiss or disregard others’ words—however challenging they may be—we are, ispo facto, placing limits on our own speech and right to speak freely. The views expressed by the writers are entirely their own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the advertisers or this publication. Dominika, <3
- "Sound of Freedom"
- What really matters: Critical Thinking
- What is attachment and why it matter in adulthood?
- Truth, Trust, Vulnerability: Modern relationships
- Trauma Talk: Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Realationships: Attachment Wound
- Overloading our Children: Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Holding Space: Love, Leadership, and Liberation
- Remembering Prayer
- What is trauma and what it is not?
- Red & Green Flags in a Realationship
- Modern Parenting...
- A bit about Racism & Discrimination
- What is holding you back?